Are you in need of emergency cash? Applying for a payday loan is quick and simple. No Faxing, no problems, fast payday loan service from the payday loan lending professionals!
- Get up to $1000 within 24 hours
- Fast and simple online application
- No faxing
- No application fees
- Money deposited into your account
- Flexible payment options
- Friendly customer service
Five Benefits of Payday Loans
The concept of payday loans is relatively new but already a popular method for getting fast cash. This type of loan is now offered throughout the country with each person choosing the method for obtaining cash for different reasons. Sometimes, the loan is used to catch up on utility bills, for vacation, school expenses, or an unexpected medical emergency. Regardless of the reason, payday loans offer distinct benefits.
1. Immediate Cash – The number one benefit for a loan of this kind is the ability to get immediate cash. Instead of waiting for the next pay period to roll around, people that need money can walk into a cash advance company, fill out paperwork, and leave with cash in hand. Typically, the approval time for a loan such as this is 24 hours or less and in some instances, the loan is approved right away.
2. Easy Application – With most loans, the application process is something people dread. However, payday loans are different in that qualifying is quick and easy. Whether applying in person or online, certain criteria must be met such as having a steady income, being a United States citizen, having a checking account in good standing, having proper identification, and being a minimum of 18 years of age.
3. Dollar Amount – Most people think that payday loans are for small amounts but in truth, these loans go up to $500. The way the process works is that if the applicant has a good credit and payment history, then he or she would be approved for a higher amount than someone would with poor credit or payment history.
4. Bad Credit Approval – Cash advances are not only for people with good credit. Even people that have a poor credit history can usually qualify for this type of loan. After all, payday loans are not based on credit in most cases so even if there were problems, it would not matter.
5. Money Saver – While there is a fee for payday loans, it is typically less than what people would pay toward late fees on credit cards or reconnection fees for a utility. Therefore, this type of loan actually saves people money.
Although payday loans are not for everyone, sometimes people find themselves in a situation where they need help. This type of loan was established for numerous reasons, such as reducing stress and providing a temporary but viable solution when financial situations arise.